- Multiple inputs including HDMI, 3GSDI, Component and Composite
- Three color tally (Red, Yellow, Green)
- 1/4-inch mounting on 4 sides plus VESA mount
- Light weight for comfortable camera top use
- Audio level display from HDMI or SDI inputs
- On-screen framing marks
- 4-pin XLR for ENG power supplies
- Power adapter included
Special features including:
- Image flip
- False color level indication
- Peaking filter focus assist
- Zebra filters
- Screen Markers
The V-LCD70-AFHD includes a wide range of professional features including multiple inputs, Picture-in-Picture, Image Flip, Screen Markers, Peaking Filter, False Color and Zebra filters. The screen is a bright 500 cd/m² ith a 700:1 contrast ratio. The menu is fully accessible from the front of the monitor, where adjustments can be made to color, exposure, picture orientation, or the aspect ratio of the image can be adjusted from full screen to 4:3, 14:9 and 16:9.
The V-LCD70-AFHD is designed for the videographer who moves between HD, 3G, and analog formats and needs a field monitor that can adapt to every situation.